Helping you through
relationship breakdown

Domestic Abuse and Injunctions

We can help you obtain protection from domestic violence or harassment by sending a ‘warning letter’ to the other party or by applying to the court for an injunction.

We can advise you how to protect your occupation of the family home or how to regain occupation if you have been unlawfully excluded.